Would you like to know TODAY if you are going to make your number this year?
Better yet, would you like to know TODAY which reps will make their number this year and which you will likely need to let go?
It’s a simple process.
Email these four questions to everyone on your team.
- How many top of the funnel 1st meetings with new prospects do you set each week?
- What is the show-rate for these 1st scheduled meetings?
- What percent of these 1st meeting result in a 2nd meeting?
- What percent of these 1st meetings produce a qualified opportunity?
When the replies come in, consider the following:
- If your sales people can’t answer every one of these questions, they (and you) may be in trouble.
- If the number of 1st scheduled meetings each week is less than six, they (and you) may be in trouble.
- If your 1st meeting show-rate is less than 80%, they (and you) may be in trouble.
- If less than 50% of these 1st meetings convert to a 2nd meeting, they (and you) may be in trouble.
- If less than 25% of these 1st scheduled meetings produce a qualified opportunity, they (and you) may be in trouble.
Contrary to popular belief, great selling ability will not get you to your number if you don’t have enough top of the funnel activity.
The most reliable predictor of success is the number of scheduled 1st top of the funnel meetings you (or your team) holds each week.
If the answers you get have you concerned you can Download My [FREE] Cold Call Playbook Here
Better yet, if you would like to hear how I teach sales people to schedule six or eight or even ten new meetings each week with qualified prospects CLICK HERE to schedule a time to speak with me.